Natural Hair Regrowth Products for Hair Loss
A beautiful healthy head of hair is a priceless gift we can ever have. Society considers the hair as a defining part of the overall personality of an individual. In fact, it symbolizes beauty, youth, health and grace.
That is why we always make it a point to nurture and pamper our crowning glory. However, with its very delicate nature and if not properly looked after, certain factors may hinder the healthy growth of the hair.
Hair loss and other hair problems may take a toll on its beauty, hence creating a devastating effect on the victim’s overall view of life. It can lead to insecurities, loss of self-confidence, and worst, depression. With this, it is only necessary to find ways to prevent hair loss from creating havoc in our lives. That is the very reason we’re here to help you navigate through a maze of options and find a natural solution which is safe yet effective.
Hair regrowth products have come a long way. Gone were the days when people would opt for a hair loss product just by the look of its packaging and colorful bottles. Today, people make choices that would render an effective solution to stop hair loss.
When it comes to the right hair regrowth product, a certain key feature must be kept in mind. The presence of natural ingredients is the key factor in finding a good hair regrowth product. It must offer a blend of herbs, it should be completely natural, hypoallergenic, non-toxic, and has been proven to be safe and valuable in preventing the onslaught of hair loss.
Here is a list of natural herbs which are usually incorporated in an effective natural hair regrowth product:
• Gingko Biloba — is an herb that enhances blood circulation, thereby making way for the nutrients to be efficiently delivered to the hair follicles and thus promoting proper hair regrowth.
• Green Tea — is an herb with antioxidant, antiseptic and antibacterial properties that help stimulate the hair follicles. It contains catechins which help hinder the production of the enzyme 5-alpha reductase, hence preventing the transformation of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (DHT). Hair experts believe that catechins can be effective in treating male pattern baldness.
• He Shou Wu —is an herb which is better known as fo-ti or polygonum multiflorum. He Shou Wu is an old Chinese herb which is used to prevent hair loss for many generations.
• Pygeum — is scientifically known as Pygeum africanum. The active constituents of this herb include phytosterols, which help inhibit the production of DHT. Pygeum helps reduce the levels of DHT in the blood and the number of sites where the DHT can attach.
• Saw Palmetto — is scientifically known as Serenoa repens. This herb is probably the best known natural DHT blocker. According to studies, saw palmetto is an effective anti-androgen which acts to lower the levels of DHT in the body by blocking 5-alpha reductase.
• Stinging Nettle — is scientifically known as Urtica dioicia. Nettle has been known to stop hair loss by blocking the conversion of testosterone to DHT. It has the ability to improve blood circulation in the
• scalp and stimulate hair regrowth. Nettle is also rich in vitamins A and C and a wide range of minerals like iodine, silica and sulfur.
• Lemongrass — is an herb that helps to normalize the production of oil in the scalp. It also increases the fullness and body of the hair.
• Horsetail — is an herb valued for its high levels of amino acids, phytosterols, and silica. It helps strengthen and condition the hair follicles.
• Sage — is an herb that contains purifying, antimicrobial, antiseptic and astringent properties that serve as tremendous conditioners for the hair. It strengthens and thickens the current hair shaft making it
• Insusceptible to hair loss.
• Rosemary—is an herb that contains a purifying and antiseptic agent that cleanses the hair follicles from any bacteria buildup and stimulates the hair roots to produce healthier hair. Rosemary also adds sheen to the hair.
• Aloe Vera — is an herb with remarkable properties including healing, soothing, moisturizing, antiseptic, antibacterial, and emollient.
• Capsicum — is an herb that helps bring good blood flow to the scalp. It causes histamine release which stimulates cell division, thereby encouraging healthier hair growth. Moreover, it serves as a strong circulatory stimulant for the hair follicles.
Remember, in choosing the right natural hair regrowth product, make sure that you are able to identify the active ingredient. With that said, we do hope that the abovementioned herbs can help you choose the right treatment for your battle against hair loss.